I don't believe many of these bold predictions will come true.
Jericho siding with Heyman makes 0 sense if you ask me. He is finally a babyface, now he is going to turn heel? I don't believe that will happen.
Paul won't betray Axel after just becoming his manager. As for Punk, who knows....I hope they just build to the split up instead of making it a 1 night thing.
I got Axel winning the IC title. What will another Miz IC title run do? Axel + IC title=ppv matches.
AJ/Kaitlyn shouldn't be.....if AJ fails to win, it will be. Good, bad, whatever type of match. The fans will be in to the match.They were into Kaitlyn's match on SD. Just imagine Payback....
Well it makes sense and it doesn't for Cody to turn on Sandow. The way each have been built based on singles performance.
I agree neither Orton or Bryan will turn heel.
I like the wyatt vs orton
Fun predictions. I think that Axel will attack Punk. If they want him to be a monster heel, have him attack a returning Punk in Punk's home town. That would be a great way to get some heat for Axel. They shouldn't waste the heat on a part-time Jericho. Also, I think Orton will turn on Bryan. Is there a better way for Orton to gain instant heat than attacking the most popular guy on the roster right now?
I always love these predictions. Out of the ten I don't think number 7 will happen (at least I hope not), Axel seems to be the front runner to take the title and I value Barrett's chance to retain higher than Miz winning.
One more thing: Well I got a bold prediction of my own!
Wyatt family debut after the tag title match, take out Randy Orton.
(See what I did there?)
Nice blog Nitro. I appreciate you making predictions that really do go out on a limb.
10. Most definitely wont be a face after ER. I personally can see Sandow being the admirer and thus the feud between the two commences.
8. This is difficult, I think the shield with tag + US title will actually make them look weak if you get me? They'll be in the WHC title picture late this year. I see Kofi winning by DQ.
7. This will be the match of the night. I have no doubt whatsoever that Mark Henry will go over cleanly. He'll be in the title picture soon with Ryback.
6. I'd like to imagine Big E helping Swagger win the match, however I don't think creative are entirely that, well, creative. I can see ADR winning, despite ever ounce of me wanting Swagger to be victor. Cross arm breaker on some structure.
5. Team Hell No will lose to the shield, i can see this being a really really good match with the likes of Rollins and Brian.
4. Yes, Y2J to be victor. I really want this feud to be over with. I'd like Fandango in the IC title picture. Perhaps at Summerslam. I'd also like them to water down his dancing character, we all know what his character is about, the long intro's are getting monotonous and boring now.
3. This can go two ways. HHH can win, thus having Brock out for a while. That coupled with Punk being out leave Heyman to work his magic on another superstar. However, I see Brock the victor in this match. This should be the exclamation point on the end of the feud.
2. The finish is almost obvious, it's going to be a draw where no man get's to their feet be it from out side interference or it just being a brutal match. I can foresee some sort of shell shocked off the stage thus resulting in 10 count for both men and keeping the feud alive. (Cena hasn't lost at ER and a draw won't count as a loss).
1. Team hell no vs The shield. I'm hoping for some twist in the WWE title match, like the shield intervening or helping perhaps Ryback. You can only wish.
10. Cody will not become a face, at this point, I can see him "accidently" losing his stache, feeling insecure about his look w/o the stache and going back to the "Undashing" gimmick.
8. I think Ambrose and The Shield is ABOVE the US Title and don't see him winning the title. Shield and Ambrose look dominant, but Kofi wins by DQ.
7. HHH/Brock will be the most "extreme: match of the night. Brock will look dominant for a future title shot vs Cena and HHH loss writes him off TV for a while.
6. Agree. Personally, I think you will see Big E help Swagger win the match.
5. Team Hell No will be at the Beginning of the End starting at Extreme Rules. Eventually, you see Daniel Bryan go to Heyman.
3. I think the opposite Brock MUST win cleanly.
2. There will be a finish where they will continue they will continue the feud at least one more month. They will not bury Ryback.
1. As far as in ring action, this is looking like a very good card. Swagger/Del Rio could steal the show, but I wouldn't pass up Rollins & Reigns/Hell No, or HHH/Brock being the best match on the card. Ambrose/Kofi will be gem of a match as well.
© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.