This is your answer key:
1. CM Punk - #1 in the fans minds, #1 in merchandise sales, WWE Champion, etc.
2. John Cena - still in the biggest feuds. #2 in merchandise sales. Huge among women and kids who haven't graduated from high school.
3. Randy Orton - considered the face of Smackdown. WWE tabs him as one of their top stars.
4. Big Show - He can be in a feud with anyone and it will be one of their top feuds. Always a fan favorite.
5. Santino Marella - Perhaps the most over mid to upper mid card guy in the WWE (followed closely by Zach Ryder)
I agree this list!!!
KOfi is also really over...but, e has dropped ball on him..
sheamus, relly??! He will get one of the biggest heat in chicago. He cant be in top 5...
Actually Summerslam was Daniel Bryan's 2nd return, he had a run in 2002-2003 where he wrestled on Velocity a lot, not a big deal but just thought I'd point it out.
Overall I like the list. Brock's demand angle was good and they are actually using him to get people cheering for Cena again. The problem is when he is on the mic live it is just short of painful. Jericho is a great heel, but IMHO his current CM Drunk shtick is boring and doesn't showcase his ability.
Like the but miz number one seriously the guy has been on a downward spiral for last 4 months. I believe Laurinitis should be number one cause every hates that guy.
I agree with this list 100% but I know he's a heel right now but Daniel Bryan is will be one of the top faces in wwe and jomo to when he comes back which won't be to long.
I would put Wade Barrett on here as well, maybe switch him with Vickie or someone else. He is good a gaining heat, even though Smackdown does not always show it.
© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.