Christian's Heel Turn
by, 06-03-2011 at 09:39 PM (7305 Views)
Hey guys, hope all is well. Just blogging about this recent heel turn we've seen from Christian.
All I can say is Bravo WWE. About time they've booked something right. The WWE knows how much the world prefers Christian over Orton. The WWE will give the fans what they want but in opposite form.
We wanted Christian to be a face World Champ. But it looks as if he will regain the title but this time as a heel. So in return we get Christian as World Champ (if he wins it) but just not as a face.
Facts about Christian:
1. He is the only and I mean only current WWE star that can cut top notch promos as both a face and heel. The closest that comes to that is Cena. Cm Punk is a great promo man as a heel but we all seen how dry he was as a face cutting promos. I would have to see the Miz as a face to see if I can add him to that list.
2. He has a vast moveset. Christian probably has the most moves in his moveset so far. The others close to the amount of moves would probably be Mysterio.
3. Christian's match quality is 2nd to none. He delivers great matches and knows how to make himself & his opponent look top notch.
4. Experience. 17 years of experience speaks for itself.
5. Crowd reaction. As a heel, he would get a large amount of boo's and a large amount of cheers because the Peeps are here. As a face, he was receiving very large pops.
6. Christian is also in excellent shape. I've been watching Christian perform since 1999 and I sware he does not look like he's lost the step. Now the deep maineventers like Kurt Angle, Triple H, and The Undertaker have lost tons of steps because their whole careers have been filled with high profile matches. Christian is just stepping in the mainevent picture but I would expect all those classic ladder matches to take its toll but he honestly performs with no ring rust. Jericho also hasn't lost a step.
Christian is ready for the big leagues. Can you imagine this catchphrase: "The Peeps Champ"
Man Christian will rock as a heel.
He has an opportunity to feud with the other face of the company: Randy Orton. What this means is that with such a strong heel turn, they're feud will carry on to Summerslam in LA. The match possibilities these two can have are endless.
I for one am an Attitude Era Mark. I loved every second of it. The PG Era is cool to an extent. But it seems as if every aspect from the Attitude Era is gone.
Give us Attitude Era Marks a long title run for Christian. I can deal with Cena being WWE Champ if Christian is World Champ. But having both Orton & Cena as the Champ at the sametime is becoming very bland.
Christian in my opinion has a large amount of time left in him. I can see him going atleast another 7 years maybe. Just put his name in that Mainevent Mix that The Miz, Orton, and Cena enjoy.
I guarantee you Christian won't hurt ratings at all. Let him feud with people that he would ordinarily not have the chance to feud with. If Triple H comes back for a while then let them feud. I think they could put on classics.
All I'm saying is they call Christian the "Instant Classic" for a reason. Thanks for reading this blog and notice that I didn't mention Edge once. This is Christian's time to start his own legacy and I feel this heel turn is a great start.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW: