Fresh off of watching TNA, I decided to go on with Part 2 of thoughts as a reborn-again wrestling fan. I will start this post off as I did Part 1 and I'll list a few things of note:
- I started watching TNA in November when I attended a house show in Connecticut.
- I know the history of the company very well.
- I consider TNA a viable competitor to WWE.
Let me start this post off by stating a few things:
- I began watching wrestling in 1993.
- I stopped watching wrestling around late 2005.
- I started watching wrestling again in December 2010.
- I'm 22 years old.
What might bring me back to wrestling you might ask after a 5-year layoff? After having discussions with co-workers of mine about old pay-per-view events and past