1. Sami Callihan
2. Brian Cage
3. Johnny Yuma & Johnny Goodtime (The RockNES Monsters) light a fire under that tag team division.
4. Samuray Del Sol
5. Kevin Steen
1. cowboy james storm. Hes the only guy right now i see in tna that can actually fit in the main event picture in wwe.
2. davey richards. him and daniel bryan in a 60 min iron man match will be all i need to pursuade me to buy a ppv.
3. eric young. ERIC YOUNG VS SANTINO MARELLA. i promise this would be the most entertaining match EVER!
4. magnus. it would be intersting to see how they use him.
5. austin aries. hes just an all around great talent on any roster!
Not really. AJ Styles isn't very good on the mic IMO. He's great in the ring but I don't think he'd hold up in WWE. I don't think he has anything to offer that WWe hasn't already got on their roster.
Originally Posted by McKenzie17
Dude, you can say that about most of the people that will be mentioned in this thread.
Originally Posted by dub
Do I think any of the guys I mentioned will be signed? I think that Masters is the only one who ha a chance given that he's a former employee, so highly unlikely for the rest. But yes, I do think that all 5 of the people I mentioned SHOULD be signed.
And CVE needs to lose weight?!?! Since when?! She's about the same size as Natalya, Beth Phoenix, or Kaitlyn man!! Plus, she's been signed to TNA in the past man, remember Ink Inc?
I could name millions, but these 3 are the ones I'd like to see in WWE the most.
Prince Devitt - best international wrestler in the world
MVP - greatly improved in-ring since since being in Japan, and he could always talk
Low Ki(Kaval) - could base a cruiserweight division around him
Kevin Steen - he'd have to lose some weight for WWE, but one of great heels in the world
Sonjay Dutt - as Maffew always says, he deserves better. an extraordinary talent and a could make in-roads into India for WWE
Sting would probably choose permanent retirement over WWE. He hates Vince with a passion.
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne