I just wonder if they photo shop Khali over Natty for the Indian version of Raw since they don't feature the Divas while traveling there (at least I don't think they do)
1) The Big Show, I always say I like him when ever asked until I actually think about it and realise that I don't enjoy anything about him.
2) ADR- Was just getting behind him as a face, Him as a heel was boring as hell. OOOOO look I am foreign I hate America blah blah blah.
3) Khali- No need to explain.
4) Rey - Always found him boring actually stopped watching for a little while when he won the WWE title.
5) Brock and The Rock - Both bore me and should never have come back.
6) Cesaro- Character bores me, good in the ring but fuck me he is boring.
7) RVD - Why is he coming back is beyond me, Actually I know its for the money but has he really done anything interesting in the last decade.
Perhaps they have actually changed the entire format so much that the show is not billed as WWE Monday Night Raw but rather...
In no particular order:
Rey Rey: I simply do not like Pochos (Mexican Americans) I hate the way they talk and how they destroy the English and Spanish languages.
Randy Orton: Every time he is on the ring I fall asleep
Sheamus: It just bugs me how he is booked as a face with that gimmick
Zack Ryder: All talk no smack. And he isn't even that great on the mic
Seth Rollins: I see him as the next Carlito.
I like the WWE so I guess it makes sense I like most of the WWE wrestlers. If I have to choose though, I'm going say Christian and Zack Ryder.
Christian -Yeah, I said it! Everyone talks about how great he is, but I don't get it. I think he's overrated. No way this guy should ever be WWE champion or even have another run with the WHC.
Zack Ryder - Wah! The WWE doesn't push me! Oh boo hoo. Take your burial like a man... or at least like Kofi Kingston, and quit bitching about it on twitter.
Love a good hate thread, in order starting from my "most hated" at the moment:
2. The Miz
4. Tons of Funk, the whole crew
5. 3MB again the whole act in general
I only have one Great Khali just painful watching him.