Bragging Rights has the potential to be a great Pay-Per-View if done right. I don't doubt WWE will put on a good show, but they have had the history of taking something good and messing it up...
So what do we got:
WWE Championship: Randy Orton(c) vs. Wade Barrett w/ John Cena
- There are several ways WWE can go here. Orton can beat Barrett cleanly with Cena just letting it happen. Cena can interfere or Orton's behalf (accident or purpose) and cause Barrett to lose, setting up a 'firing' angle of some kind on RAW. Or they can do the right thing and give Cena his full-fledged heel turn, by attacking Orton.
World Heavyweight Championship: Kane(c) vs. Undertaker (Buried Alive Match???)
- The best thing here would be to have Taker win to end the feud, and give Kane a few months off. If Kane wins, then it may continue the feud at a later date, but I don't see that happening for a third time. This time the 'Dead-man" wins and sets up a new feud with someone else over the title.
7-on-7 RAW vs. Smackdown Match: Team RAW( The Miz, Sheamus, John Morrison, CM Punk, R-Truth, Santino and Mark Henry???) vs. Team Smackdown (Big Show, Edge, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and Tyler Reks)
- The teams seem pretty even and Reks was put on Smackdown, basically as Santino's level counterpart. Based on the overall power of the teams, I believe Smackdown should win, with Edge spearing and pinning The Miz. (Set-up from their encounter on RAW last week after Edge was 'traded').
Divas Championship: LayCool(c) vs. Natalya
- This time Natalya should win, but we'll see if WWE does that. They have what they believe is a good thing going with LayCool and they may not want to take the belt off Michelle McTaker.
- These have been announced, but here's a couple of other matches I'd add:
Intercontinental vs. United States: Dolph Ziggler vs. Daniel Bryan
- I personally would not unify the two belts, and I don't believe WWE will, without proper build-up. I believe Daniel Bryan wins this match, forcing Ziggler to tap out. Most would probably want Kaval to be Intercontinental Champ for this match, but it's not the case at the moment.
Unified Tag Team Championship Match: Drew McIntyre and 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes(c) vs. The Hart Dynasty
- WWE will have David Hart Smith turn on Tyson Kidd, and ruin the best tag team they have, so this match will be kind of pointless.
Does this work for everyone?