Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder
No not like the others as no matter what the structure stays the same, two shows, separate rosters apart from the dual brand championships and Connor although all those titles are correct they will be called either Thunder or Lightning titles not TNT or FNL they are purely names of the shows sorry bruv.
also those titles will stay the same unless i get two huge rosters in which case ill have two "TV" titles which would be the TNT champion and FNL champion
The Main selling points of my E-Fed are as Follows
1. Past history means very little to nothing here at E-WF, Promos count for 90% of results, the other 10% will be storline based and whether certain matchups happen and obviously we dont wont all champions babyface or all champions heel for long periods of time.
2. The Stable World championship:- currently no show has this and so i want this to be acknowledged as a true world championship, and to clarify the rules, the stable can be won with a stable no from 3 to 5 people but if you have 5 people i would expect you to have 4 wrestlers and a manager although not mandatory.
3. The Seven Wonders Tournament is a unique selling point which again no other E-Fed offers and Tommy the seven wonders were a trial to see if i can hack it with the best and i feel i can so februarys and marchs tournament will be independant so the people who have already joined are not commiting to the show but as of april it will be a championship on its own and the other unique point of this is that you dont have to be a E-WF roster member to compete in this tourney which makes this once again an official world title in my eyes
4. Title matches on weekly episodes can change the result of the titles, they are not merely selling points.
5. Everyone is welcome on this show with no pre judgement or favouritism and all ideas are welcomed even if not accepted or improved. Also it will be mine and Connor's and whoever else is on creative endeavour to get shows out on time although mine may be a littl early as i would get it out probs saturday mourning my time which i think is friday afternoon american time.
6. My threads will not be restrictive on any comments except for racial, sexual or derogaroty comments that are OOC etc. in saying this i will take the joking matter of the comment into consideration and if someone comments on your abilities on promos good or bad, accept it and dont cry like a bitch if they are wrong prove them wrong and if they are right you will know it before they say it trust me.
7. I am here to help anyone willing to learn and to give everyone an opportunity at title runs (doesnt mean youll win a title but youll get a chance to prove you deserve it) and No 1 Contenders matches.
8. I will listen without bowing down to popular consensus I.E. If Someone is continually getting praise and im not pushing them, ill review what ive been doing and put them up so your opinions are important, in saying that though i will not be told to give pushes, you will earn them
9. Talk of other E-Feds are not only welcomed but encouraged with the warning i will defend my E-Fed to the bone so if i say something that hurts your E-Feds because you trash talk my E-Fed suck it up. I want to work with other creative members and possibly do some work together down the track but i will not tolerate unfounded trash talk. In saying this please feel free to pick out our flaws as this only makes us better for amending our faults.
10. I will not be waiting on any promos, shows go out on a certain time and IMO promos are not mandatory. i will give people plenty of time to work on promos and i encourage people to work together on feuds as long as no information becomes public on the match until it happens. Please tell me if you prefer to work on your promos yourselfs and i wont put you in situations where back and forths are needed and also if you have not gotten a promo to me for a decent reason, all good but if you just dont send it to me without an explanation then your push may be lighter
These are my unique selling points and although some may not be seen as such i want this E-Fed to be open and fun yet respected so any feedback will be welcomed and i wish everyone he happiest of times here in E-Wrestling
you can take this also as our mission statement