After playing the demo I have a few things I'm gunna say.
1. Juve still using that gay Pink kit? XD As if.
2. Really glad City were a team chosen again. Showing it pays to be a yes man to them lol
3. Certain players stats are madly incorrect. Example: Kolo 82 whilst Lescott is 81. Yeah fucking right! But hey, this is just me although I think you could find a few examples yourself.
4. I'm still fucking beast at free kicks ;D
5. I've gotten worse at defending and getting into scoring positions but I can keep the ball a lot better which surprised me. Considering when I tried FIFA 12 demo and I really sucked at it I've got potential!
Overall good demo, looks like it's looking good at least.
Ultimate Team will once again suck eggs probably but meh.