Here are my top 5:
1) 1-2-3 Kid vs Bret Hart for the WWF Championship. 1-2-3 Kid was coming up and it was one of the first times I ever seen good guy vs good guy. I can remember Bret Hart countered a crucifix pin and landed on 1-2-3 Kid. 1-2-3 Kid had his foot on the rope but Hebner counted 3. Bret Hart told the ref the foot was on the rope and requested match continue. 1-2-3 Kid almost had it won many times, but Hart countered a top rope dropkick to a sharpshooter and got the win. At the end Hart was making sure 1-2-3 Kid was ok and gave him a hug at the end for such a great effort. Only thing that I can recall that is somewhat reminiscent of this is....
2) The Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match for the WWE Undisputed Championship. Undertaker said Jeff Hardy wouldn't be left standing at the end of the match and lost. He got back up and Taker came back and gave him another Last Ride to keep him down. Taker left up the stage with his bike, Hardy got back up, grabbed the mic and said "HEY! YOU HAVEN'T BROKE ME TAKER! YOU HAVEN'T BROKE ME! I'M STILL STANDING!". Taker went down to give him the KO blow but instead lifted his arm, earning his respect, and eventually that was the breaking point for Jeff Hardy to become huge in the WWE.
3) Owen Hart knocking out Shawn Michaels. Remember that when I was a kid, thought it was real. I remembered Owen Hart connected with an enzuigiri, then about a minute later HBK knocked Owen out of the ring did his patented flip back into the ring off the ropes, then fainted.
4) Katie Vick. Triple H finding the casket then screwing her brains out wearing the Kane mask. So horrible but so funny.
5) Mae Young giving birth to a hand. Need I say more?
Also, I donno if it's just me, but I miss Vince McMahon calling matches. 1...2... and HE GOT HIM NO HE KICKED OUT.