Well, I suck at predicting future events, so instead of saying who I think is going to be drafted, I'm gonna say who I'll think should stay in their respective brands.
- Cody Rhodes should remain on SD. The guy is having enough time to develop his new character in the blue brand. Rhodes would surely not be featured on every episode of RAW, given the star power of the ratings-driven flagship show, and that would hurt his newly found push.
- Dolph Ziggler should stay on Raw. The guy looked generic to me, and the answer of WWE to make him stand out was to give him the most generic look of all time? Ziggler needs to stay on Raw for this drastic change in attitude to have any type of lasting impact. Besides wasn't Ziggler fired from SD just a month ago?
- Cena should remain on Raw, why? cause he is the cornerstone of WWE and I'm of the opinion that he shouldn't be drafted to SmackDown until well after his prime.
- Mysterio should stay on SD. He has been a pillar of SmackDown for years, and when he was moved to Raw a couple of years ago, his main event status drop down. And he also has to stay away from Sin Cara as long as they can, before the inevitable face of at one WM.
- Christian should not be move to RAW. With Edge out of the picture, Christian is currently the default choice to scoop his heat as the top babyface on SmackDown. Christan wants no part of RAW, as he would quickly get lost in the shuffle after a furious surge in the World Championship picture