Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
Mr. Smyth: Oh, where to start? I think I'll leave this to my PA.
Lindsay: I think it's time for me to list everything wrong you've said:
1) How can Mr. Smyth improve his skills on a project that "sells itself"?
2) Mr. Smyth's employee (not business associate) is already undertaking a project that will be most beneficial to this business.
3) Mr. Smyth does not need people to take notice of him now, as he is already very successful in his various fields.
4) Mr. Smyth has a global conglomarate with literally thousands of employees, so the need for a "crew", as you so eloquently put it, is something that Mr. Smyth has had for years.
5) Mr. Smyth is a dual champion, and CEO of a business, an inspirational leader, an innovator and a pioneer. One would suggest that if you are to dole out some advice, it may be more fruitful to deal it out to other low life parasites such as yourself instead of a man who lives and breathes success.