* Sting vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Ken Anderson for the TNA Title
* Immortal vs. Fortune in a Lethal Lockdown Match
* Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett
* Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James in a TNA Knockouts Title vs. Hair Match
* Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan
* Pope Dinero vs. Samoa Joe
* X Division Xscape Match
* Ink, Inc. vs. Crimson & Scott Steiner vs. Orlando Jordan & Eric Young vs. Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams
* Brother Devon vs. Anarquia
Ken Anderson will win because he`s getting a Steve Austin like push, that may be failing due to the horrible writing.
I see Fortune winning only because Immortal Keeps getting the upper hand on television.
Kurt Angle wins, because Jarrett won last time.
Mickie James wins, because there`s no way in hell she`s cutting off her hair before she even gets the title. It`s still Mickie James we`re talking about.
Hernandez will win because they`re pushing him hard right now, even though I don`t remember seeing him on Impact last week.
Samoa Joe wins, I don`t know why, this feud is worse than Katie Viçk.
Either Ink Inc. or The British Invasion, they seem to be the ones getting pushed. My guess is Shannon Moore makes the pin. Then again, Scott Steiner might be pulling seriority and winning this match.
And my guess is Anarquia, by disqualification, because this person must be new, have no idea who he is, which means he needs to win a match, and since they`re piutting him against Devon, he`s winning, but my guess is by DQ.
All I know is that every match on this card better have a winner, none of this Victory road bullshit.