• This league is restricted to up to 25 entrants, including me which means that only 24 spaces remain. Places will be simply done on a first come first served basis.
• All selections must be submitted no later than April 1, 2014. Failure to submit selections by this cut off will result in rejection of entry in to the league.
• If you wish to name your 'team' of wrestlers you need to include this request in your selection request. Your 'team' will then be listed as your selected name, with your EWN username in brackets after it. Example: K2Jelly's Amazing Crew of Wonder (K2Jelly). If you do not want a team name then your team will just be listed under your EWN username. Example: K2Jelly's team.
• The total cost of your entire team must be calculated and presented to me before an entry is considered eligible.
• After you’ve completed your team, submit your entry to me via PM. The teams of each entry will not be revealed until April 2, 2014 at the earliest.
• This game will officially begin on April 7, 2014, the RAW after WM XXX, and end on March 29, 2015, the official date of WM XXXI.
• Starting budget is $12,500,000. Initial selections must not exceed this budget.
• There is no restriction on the number of wrestlers you buy at the start of the season. Providing they remain within budget.
• All teams must include at least one Diva.
• Freebies are optional, but are limited to a maximum of 3 per team.
• All wrestlers, Divas, Legends and Freebies are available to everyone.
• No team changes can be made after the season starts. With the exception of the 'transfer' window and Future Endeavored wrestlers.
• A 'transfer' window will be open mid way through the 12 month season. (see below)
• NXT wrestlers are not eligible for selection. However, should any NXT talent be called up to the main roster, they will eligible for selection when the transfer window (see below) is active and the roster is updated according to call-ups, releases, deaths, etc.
• You are allowed to make changes to your team before the deadline but your updated team must be a separate entry. Said entry still has to meet eligibility requirements to be accepted.
Mid-Point Transfer window:
• The transfer window will run from 21st September 2014 (the day after NoC PPV) to the 1st October 2014.
• During this time you can sell players back for 100% of their original price (with one exception). If they have been suspended for failing a wellness test, during the season, you will only receive 50% of their original price.
• Everyone will receive an extra $2,500,000 to spend during the transfer window.
• If you have two or more PPV main event victories you will receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus.
• Post-transfer teams must still contain at least one Diva and a maximum of 3 freebies.
• All league scoring will follow the system listed on the Scoring System page.
• Only scheduled competitors can score points. Interference doesn't count as an appearance.
• The Bella rule: In the event of a win with 'Twin Magic' in a singles match, the points are awarded to the Bella schedule to be in the match.
• Only wrestling matches are eligible for points. Arm wrestling, dance off etc matches are not scored.
• No contests or double count outs/DQs will result in appearance points only.
• In the case of elimination matches the final winner gets the points.
• In the case of a reversed decision, by the ref, the final decision gets the points. No future reversals by GMs, HHH or anyone else will affect the points. Once the final refs decision is made, at the end of the match, that is the result that the scores will be based on.
• If you have a Future Endeavored wrestler you will be refunded (to your budget) a pro rata rate of their original price, depending on how many months remain in the season. Example: Being fired in month 6 will get you a 50% refund and being fired in month 9 will get you a 25% refund. In addition if you have a wrestler who is Future Endeavored you can use any remaining budget you had (plus your FE refund) to buy a replacement. This is limited to one replacement per FE wrestler.
• In the event of a tie at the end of the season the following deciders will come into play:
1st decider: Who has the most unused money left in their budget.
If 1st decider doesn't get a result then 2nd decider: Who had the most PPV main event wins.
If 2nd decider doesn't get a result then 3rd decider: Who had the most overall PPV wins.