Live notes I made in notepad during MITB: (more half-cooked thoughts than PBP)
- The Sandow/Christian sequence was amazing, please give me an IC feud between these guys
- HAHAHAHA SIN CARA
- Holy fuck that Tyson/Ziggler spot, looked nasty as hell
- ***1/4, fun spotfest
- ADR heelin it up and selling like a pro, love this bloke
- ...surprisingly one-sided match towards ADR, considering this is a Sheamus match, must be winning if he's this dominant
- Sheamus no-selling the arm like FUCK, just when I thought he was improving on this shit
- Man, fuck that finish. Just makes Del Rio look like a total geek (nvm, guess he got his heat back there at the end)
- DORUFUUUUUUU~~~~~~(uuuck NONONONO(yes, no bell))
- I'm pretty sure they're trying to turn Sheamus or something
PTP vs. Los Boriquas
(kofi's commentary voice is kinda sexy as fuck tbh)
- dat crowd DEAD, no wooing the chops or the plancha highspots or anything
- D-Young is the star of this match, knobviously
- the backbreaker into a fallaway slam is p cool
- LOL no heat on the hot tag, beginning to feel real embarrassed for these guys
- SHADES OF KELLY KELLY
- well.... that was.... a match... *1/4
- Why is COLE the one putting the belt over? Is this bizarro land?
- Hey, the heated rivals are actually starting the No DQ match w/ strikes and shit! I was worried they were going to do 10 mins of wristlocks and chain wrestling for a minute.
- Shades of 90's AJPW! A bit early in the match to do the whole chop exchange thing though, makes 'em mean shit.
- speaking of AJPW, sometimes i think punk thinks he's misawa
- Bryan sure loves slotting that Nigel McGuinness "top-rope lariat" spot into his WWE matches, I'm sure that's at least the fourth time he's taken that bump since debuting.
- STEVE BLACKMAN MODE ACTIVATE
- Yo? Nes?
- now THATS when to do the strike exchange sequence (kicks)
- not sure the crowd is as hot for this as I'd like
- And what bodypart is the surfboard supposed to work anyway? back? limbs?
- The AJ chair thing is cool
- I'm feeling like this match is missing something key, like a pivotal sequence or spot or something. It feels a bit half baked, too 50/50, y'know? can't describe properly.
- They're workigng the AJ stuff into this match tres good though.
- hahaha, YESlock on the wrong arm.
- Kendo crossface looks MAD BRUTAL! If DB wins this match, I really think THAT should've been the finish.
- this crowd is really fucking poor
- MMA elbows! super belly-to-back! I'm loving that finish.
- ***1/2, felt a bit plodding in the mid I thought
- What/where is that pyro blast at anyway?
- ryback's selling is actually pretty funny.
- The goldberg chants stopped being witty after the second time, stop tying to get yerself over
- *1/4, reminds me of early Lesnar which means maybe this guy might just be able to work a great match in the future.
[went for coffee and a cigarette, not sure if I missed another "former champ" promo here or what, cuz they're setting up the ladders]
- .... I guess Kane is the de-facto face in this one
- AA through the spanish table is genuinely impressive
- I dig the parallel of Show going nuts on everyone w/ ladders after they all buried him under a pile.
- Fuck yeah sleeper hold!
- This is nice ladder match drama at this stage.
- Everything after the supper ladder was introduced was great I thought
- **3/4, pleasant but insubstantial.