This is a continuation of this: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...me-coming-soon
The state: (cliffs, no need to read if you already did)
Vince K. McMahon has passed away and his will states that he has pre-destinated a wrestler to take over for him as the owner. Being the creative genious he is, he wanted it to be worked into a WWE storyline. The greedy McMahon demands this mystery person to change the name of the company and keep the WWE title + the IC title. Posterboy John Cena first lost the WWE title to Edge. This lead to a confused and more agressive Cena. Raven feels he has the answer. In the process, he insists on knocking the sense out of Cena and went on to defeat him in a Raven's Rules match at Summerslam. Triple H and Drew McIntyre disputed over who the next owner would be. Both sides validated their reasons but Triple H broke through physically and became the IC Champion. He defended this title all the way through Sheamus at Summerslam becoming the undisputed IC champion. RVD and CM Punk stood tall at Money in the Bank while a returning Jeff Hardy got screwed by an angry fan. Instead of a title shot anytime, this year's breifcases held a guarenteed contract for a match at Summerslam for a title. Ultimately, this resulted in a tournament to unify the WWE and WHC at Summerslam. HBK won the WWE title from Edge at MITB in a stellar match. Punk then defeated HBK in the tournament. RVD defeated Orton possibly resulting in Chris Jericho getting involved who claims he will return soon. In the final match, CM Punk controlled RVD early. Upon setting up the GTS, Regal blindsided Punk with brass knuckle shot. RVD went on to win the match after a Five Star Frog Splash to become the second ever undisputed WWE Champion. RVD once again appeared oblivious until he saw the replay on the tron. Who will be the new owner? What will become of the new WWE Champion? Tune in to the first show of a new era.
WWE Champ: RVD
IC Champ: HHH
Tag Champs: Edge and Jeff Hardy
Live from California
-- King recaps Summerslam.
- Footage is shown of Regal hitting Punk.
- Undisputed WWE Champion RVD makes his way to the ring.
- RVD wonders what is going on. Why are people helping him.
- Undertaker's ministry music plays.
- Taker appears in the front row of the nosebleed seats above the tron situated on a black throne.
- Taker says Rob has been chosen.
- Regal's music hits. Regals stands on the stage.
- RVD glances all around himself. He then tells Regal that he can handle Punk alone, as he's done before.
- Regal laughs. Says he gets suckered into doing favors.
- Taker mutters it's about sending a messege.
- Rob is speechless.
- Regal says it's simple. Punk can not represent Undertaker's wrestling business. Cowardly and unestablished describes Punk.
- Fans "What?!" chant Regal.
- Regal says it's true, Undertaker obtained the CEO title of Mr. McMahon's wrestling juggernaut.
- Regal says he's the first to sign a deal under the deadman. It's a one year contract as the general manager. And RVD's position is with them in the Ministry. Teddy Long is fired and Michael Cole must stand up at this time.
- Tazz locks in a Tazzmission from behind. Tazz is King's new partner.
- Rob says he appreciates the offer but he'll stay out of this one.
- Regal says if Rob doesn't become apart of the ministry he'll be joining Cole and Long out the door without his Championship Title.
- Regal cuts off Rob and says he knows for a fact Rob is a great wrestler that can compete and succeed in his own battles. But in the ministry back-up is always there. Undertaker wants you and that's bold. You need to take on your duties as our WWE Champion.
- He asks Rob if he's in.
- A stubborn Rob disagrees.
- Regal says he'll give him the entire night to make sure he isn't making any rash decisions.
- Enter Triple H.
- Triple H says Regal and Taker are imposters.
- HHH says Shane still hasn't revealed the CEO and should do so later tonight to determine the real CEO.
- Regal says he's standing above you, you shall bow down to him.
- HHH attacks Regal, sets up pedigree when Mark Henry and Matt Morgan attack HHH.
- They do a team frontslam.
- Morgan hits the Carbon Copy.
- Henry hits World's Strongest Slam.
- Regal says HHH is fired.
-- (1) Cody Rhodes vs John Morrison
- Cody sneaks in a Cross Rhodes early for 3.
-- Cody Rhodes def. John Morrison @2:34 via pinfall.
-- Edge and Jeff are in Regal's office.
- Regal asks if they are here to join the minstry.
- Edge says no, he heard rumor there's new tag team titles.
- Regal says he just decided to name the organization (with Taker's approval) the DVW or Death Valley Wrestling.
- Edge says he's pretty sure there's already an Indy Promotion there.
- Regal tells Edge next week the titles will be unveiled to the winner of your match.
- You won't know your opponents until next week.
- Raven is sitting in the hall as RVD walks by.
- Raven tells him we've worked so hard to get into this promotion, that it's worth staying.
- He tells Rob nothing lasts forever except Hulk Hogan and you don't want to end up in playing in his ballpark.
- Camera zooms in on Rob's expression as we go to break.
-- (2) Mark Henry vs Evan Bourne
-- Mark Henry catches Bourne and hits World's Strongest Slam for 3.
-- Mark Henry def Bourne @3:01
-- Orton comes out to call out Jericho.
- He pesters him.
- No show.
- RVD says he'll join the ministry, but first Orton must get his rematch.
- Regal is out and is glad RVD came to his senses.
- Regal announces that match as the main event next week.
- Regal pulls out a championship title.
- He says things are back to ye olde English way.
- He says since England is in a bit of an uproar so will we.
- Regal announces a 15 man Regal's Riot match for the DVW championship tonight.
- The match will start with 15 men in the ring. It will have scramble-like rules. Every pinfall results in a new temporary champion. A pinfall or submission can be made both in the ring and around the ring. Anything on the other side of the barracades or up the ramp will result in the ref. to start a count, a 10 count gives you a loss. Each wrestler can afford 1 loss, after losing twice they are eliminated. The match lasts for 30 minutes. Score will be kept with the timekeeper. The last wrestler to gain a pinfall or submission is the champion!
- CM Punk strolls down.
- He asks about his title rematch.
- Regal says if he doesn't get eliminated in Regal's Riot he can have the winner of RVD/Orton at Grave Danger.
- CM Punk says Regal looks like the kind of idiot that would run around England setting buildings on fire.
- Punk says Regal can't have the match without the Queen of England himself competing.
- Regal says he'll compete but Matt Morgan will also be in the match. Along with 12 other wrestler, so don't screw it up again Punk.
- And Randy, your match is next.
-- (3) Randy Orton vs Zack Ryder
- Orton hits a power scoopslam for 2.
- Ryder reverse whips Orton over the top rope.
- Matt Morgan hits Orton with a chair.
- Morgan hits Orton with the Carbon Copy.
- He then chokeslams Orton.
Randy Orton def Ryder via DQ @4:02
-- John Cena is backstage with Scott Stanford.
- SS asks him about his match with Raven.
- Cena tells Scott it happened, it was his playground.
- Cena says he's going to rebound and hurt someone tonight in Regal's Riot.
- Cody enters regal's office.
- He tells Regal he's sick of winning against Morrison and thinks he deserves a title shot.
- Regal tells him he can be in the Riot. If he eliminates CM Punk he can have a shot at Grave Danger.
-- (4) DVW Championship [Regal's Riot]: Regal, Morgan, Cena, Raven, Sheamus, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Rhodes, CM Punk, Jack Swagger, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio, McGulicuty, Wade Barrett
- Morgan hits Carbon Copy on Mysterio and pins for 3. @2:11
- Barrett hits Wasteland on Sheamus and pins for 3. @3:31
- CM Punk hits GTS on Ziggler for 3. @4:06
- CM Punk hits GTS on Swagger for 3. @5:18
- CM Punk hits pespi plunge on Rhodes for 3. @7:11
- Cody Rhodes hits Cross Rhodes on Jeff for 3. @7:24
- Edge hits spear on Regal for 3. @7:48
- Cena hits FU on Mysterio for 3. @9:09. Mysterio is eliminated.
- Rhodes hits Cross Rhodes on Punk. Barrett hits Wasteland. Regal pins for 3. @11:21
- Bryan makes Swagger tap out to lebelle lock. @ 13:45 Swagger is eliminated.
- Morgan hits Carbon Copy on Bryan for 3. @15:52
- Barrett hits wasteland on Bryan. Regal locks in Regal Stretch, Bryan taps out. @16:22 Bryan is eliminated
- Sheamus hits brogue kick on Matt Morgan for 3. @17:58
- Cena hits FU on McGuilicuty for 3. @18:44
- Cena hits FU on Raven for 3. @19:56
- Edge spears Raven for 3. @21:34 Raven is eliminated.
- Rhodes hits Cross Rhodes on CM Punk. Sheamus hits Brogue kick on Rhodes. Ziggler locks sleeper in on Sheamus. Cena locks STFU on Ziggler. Barrett breaks it up, hits Wasteland on Ziggler for 3. Morgan and Regal hold off Cena @24:33 Ziggler is eliminated.
CM Punk hits GTS on Regal for 3. @26:11 Regal is eliminated.
Sheamus brogue kicks Cena, followed by highcross. Morgan tries to steal but Sheamus Brogue kicks him for 3. Morgan is eliminated @29:42
Jeff Hardy schoolboys Sheamus, both feet on the rope (ref doesn't see) for 3. @29:58
-- Jeff Hardy wins and is new DVW Champion!
- CM Punk will face Orton/RVD at Grave Danger due to surviving Regal's Riot.
Show's name will be Uproar, theme song= Riot by Three Days Grace. Still in catch up mode, then shows will go down to 2/week and 3 in a week if it's a PPV week.