Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- WWE NXT has issued a press release today confirming that tomorrow's house show will go on despite a hurricane warning. The show is set to go down in West Palm Beach, Florida and starts at 7:30 PM. Alberto Del Rio and his brother, WWE developmental wrestler Memo Montenegro, will appear at the show with Del Rio doing an autograph signing.
Tickets are available at the West Palm Beach Armory and online at NXTWrestling.com.
-- Below are numbers from WWE's recent house show tours:
WWE RAW Northeast US Tour:
* 10/19 in Trenton, NJ: 6,500 fans and $200,000 gate
* 10/20 in Reading, PA: 5,000 fans and $160,000 gate
* 10/21 in Hartford, CT: 6,000 fans and $150,000 gate
WWE SmackDown Egypt Tour:
* 10/18 in Cairo: 5,000 fans and $300,000 gate
* 10/19 in Cairo: 9,000 fans and $650,000 gate
* 10/20 in Cairo: 6,500 fans and $300,000 gate