Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
-- WWE officials over the past several months have discussed a change for David Otunga. While WWE officials are high on Otunga's overall physique and Hollywood connections, officials are noting that he's still not getting over with the crowd like they expected him to. Otunga has been used sparingly since his recent angle with John Laurinaitis ended earlier this year.
-- WWE for RAW is advertising two items: referee Brad Maddox speaking about his actions at the Hell in a Cell PPV and now Vickie Guerrero presenting more evidence on the John Cena and AJ Lee on-air "scandal."
-- The following matches have been announced for DGUSA's "Uprising 2012" iPPV event, which will take places tonight at the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, New Jersey.
* CIMA and A.R. Fox vs. Genki Horiguchi and Ryo Saito for the Open The United Gate Title.
* El Generico vs. Sami Callihan in a best of three falls match.
* Johnny Gargano vs. Jon Davis in an anything goes non-title match.
* Ricochet and Rich Swann vs. The Super Smash Brothers.
* Akira Tozawa vs. Samuray Del Sol.
* Arik Cannon and Pinkie Sanchez vs. Jigsaw and Fire Ant.
* Chuck Taylor and Drew Gulak and Orange Cassidy vs. Scott Reed, Caleb Konley, and a partner TBA.
* ACH vs. EITA.
This is the second of three events over the weekend, all of which will be available on iPPV. You can order them at WWNLive.com.