Source: The Wrestling Observer
THE FOLLOWING REPORT CONTAINS SEVERAL **SPOILERS**!! YOU'VE BEN WARNED!!
WWE officials have stated that there is no firm time line for CM Punk's return because no estimate can be made until he starts rehab on the knee. Company officials feel that there should be a fairly good estimate on his return date within a few days.
UPDATE: According to sources,, CM Punk was willing to work the TLC PPV but WWE doesn't want him to push his return ahead of schedule There was fear that by doing that, they could be putting the Royal Rumble match against Tthe Rock in jeopardy. At this time, he is only expected to be out for a few weeks. Paul Heyman and Punk are scheduled to remain on WWE TV while he is recovering.
UPDATE x 2: It was announced at Tuesday night's WWE Smackdown tapings that CM Punk will not wrestle at the TLC PPV. A new match was announced for the PPV, which will be Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield.
Here is the updated **SPOILER** lineup for WWE's Tables, Laders and Chairs pay-per-view"
* Chairs Match for the World Title: Big Show vs. Sheamus
* Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield
* Intercontinental Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett
* US Title Match: Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth
* Ladder Match For Money in the Bank Briefcase: Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena