-- John Cena will not be at the RAW live events in Missouri on February 8-10. Chris Jericho was added to the February 9 (Springfield) and February 10 (Cape Girardeau) shows. The New Age Outlaws will be at all three shows as well.
-- WWEDVDNews.com has released the official synopsis for WWE's Top 25 Rivalries DVD and Blu-ray set, which will be released on May 28 in the US and in June for Europe/Australia. "WWE Superstars clash year-round with championships, glory, and personal pride on the line. But only 25 rivalries can be considered the greatest in sports entertainment history. Now for the first time ever, WWE counts down the most intense rivalries of all time. With each segment narrated by a different WWE or mainstream personality, each rivalry takes on a life of its own as WWE fans get an inside, never-before-seen perspective on their favorite showdowns. From the grudges born from equal pursuit of a common goal to those where the animosity crosses personal boundaries, all the timeless conflicts in the history of WWE, WCW, NWA, ECW and more are presented. Featuring Cena vs Edge, Stone Cold vs Mr McMahon, Ric Flair vs Ricky Steamboat and many more, this controversial countdown is sure to be dissected and debated by fans of all eras. Plus, special features include over 5 hours of bonus matches highlighting the rivalries presented in the countdown."
-- Here is the card for tomorrow's National Pro Wrestling Day afternoon card…
* Mike Quackenbush vs. Colt Cabana
* 2 Cold Scorpio and Jo Jo Brava vs. Oliver Grimsley and Shane Hollister in a Rey De Voladores tournament match
* Bolt Brady vs. Surfer Mitch vs. ACH and Lukas Sharp in a Rey De Voladores tournament match
* Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs vs. The Briscoes
* Juan Francisco De Coronado vs. Saturyne
* Sugar Dunkerton and Aaron Eric vs. Eric Corvis and Chris Dickinson
* Arik Royal and Chiva Kid vs. Ric Converse and Trevor Lee
* Drew Gulak vs. Francis O'Rourke
* Dr. Cure and Sekmet vs. Neo Teppen and American Beetle
* Ethan Page vs. Josh Alexander
You can order the show on iPPV at this link.