Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- Here are the delayed viewer numbers for WWE RAW in late December and early January.
* RAW on 12/31 (New Year's Eve show) drew an additional 430,000 homes watching on delay or 16.3% of viewers overall. This is one of the biggest numbers ever recorded for the show.
* RAW on 1/7 drew an additional 304,000 homes watching on delay or 9.1%.
-- Here are the WWE and TNA television ratings figures from January 28 to February 1, 2013.
* WWE Monday Night RAW: The 1/28 show drew a 3.67 cable rating with 5.01 million viewers. It was the highest ranked show on cable that week and was the highest rating for RAW since 7/23/11 (the 1,000th episode show). The segment involving The Rock and CM Punk drew a strong 4.03 quarter hour rating, the highest all night. In demographics the show drew a 2.6 among male teens, 3.1 among males 18-49, 1.0 among female teens and 1.3 among women 18-49. 68.5% of the audience was male.
* TNA iMPACT! Wrestling: The 1/31 show drew a 1.16 cable rating with 1.58 million viewers. The show has continued to maintain a much higher overall audience in 2013 so far. The show drew a 0.82 among males 18-49 and 1.20 among males 35-49.
* WWE SmackDown: The 2/1 show drew a 2.03 cable rating with 2.97 million viewers. It took the show to sixth overall for the night on cable.