-- MMAScoops.com reports that the UFC on FX 8 event on Saturday night drew an announced attendance of 7,642. UFC on FX 8 took place at Arena Jaragua in Jaragua do Sul, Santa Catarina, Brazil. While the UFC announced the attendance at the post event press conference, no gate was announced. The event was the UFC's seventh overall in Brazil, but the first time running in Jaragua do Sul.
-- MMAScoops.com also reports that the UFC announced the following $50,000 bonuses from the UFC on FX 8 event…
KO OF THE NIGHT: Jeremy Larsen vs. Lucas Martins
SUB OF THE NIGHT: Jacare Souza
FIGHT OF THE NIGHT: Vitor Belfort
-- Here are some quick results from the UFC on FX 8 event courtesy of MMAScoops.com:
FX Main Card:
* Vitor Belfort def. Luke Rockhold - After a brief feeling out period, Belfort dropped Rockhold with a beautiful spinning-back kick that would impress even Urijah Hall. He followed up with some vicious punches on the ground, forcing referee Leon Roberts to step in and save Rockhold at 2:32 of round one.
* Ronaldo Souza def. Chris Camozzi - Jacare went right to work at UFC on FX 8, quickly dragging Camozzi to the ground. Chris managed to keep Souza at bay with his guard at first, but the Brazilian eventually transitioned to side-control. He locked in an arm-triangle shortly after, putting Camozzi to sleep at 3:37 of the first round.
* Rafael dos Anjos def. Evan Dunham - As expected, both men put on a show at UFC on FX 8. Dos Anjos landed the cleaner strikes during the opening minutes of the bout, but things evened up as the fight progressed. Dunham was able to score points with takedowns as well, but he wasn't able to do much on the ground. Very close fight, but all three judges felt dos Anjos was the better man, scoring the bout 29-28 across the board.
* Rafael Natal def. Joao Zeferino - Zeferino got off to a good start at UFC on FX 8, landing a decent amount of shots and threatening with a few leg locks during the first round. However, he slowed down considerably during the second round, and Natal was able to turn things around. Rafael pushed the pace standing up from that point, and he was able to get some decent work done on the ground as well. The judges scored the fight 30-27, 29-28, and 29-28, all in favor of Natal.
FUEL TV & Facebook.com Undercard:
* Nik Lentz def. Hacran Dias (unanimous decision)
* Francisco Trinaldo def. Mike Rio (arm-triangle, round one)
* Gleison Tibau def. John Cholish (guillotine choke, round two)
* Paulo Thiago def. Michel Richard dos Prazeres (unanimous decision)
* Iuri Alcantara def. Iliarde Santos (KO, round one)
* Fabio Maldonado def. Roger Hollett (unanimous decision)
* John Lineker def. Azamat Gashimov (TKO, round two)
* Jussier da Silva def. Chris Cariaso (unanimous decision)
* Lucas Martins def. Jeremy Larsen (KO, round three)