Source(s): WZR Radio & The Wrestling Observer
As we talked about on this week's edition of eWrestlingNews.com's WZR Radio the following matches have been rumored for the WWE SummerSlam PPV…
* Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Kane and The Undertaker. If The Undertaker can't do the match, the backup plan is Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. Reigns and Rollins.
* John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title. There are major plans to continue pushing Daniel Bryan over the summer.
* Big E. Langston vs. either The Big Show or Mark Henry. More than likely it'll be Mark Henry. Expect that feud to begin on RAW next week with Mark Henry returning as a babyface. They could also add The Big Show to the match making it a triple threat match between the three "big men".
* Rey Mysterio vs. Dean Ambrose. Mysterio is expected back sooner than later.
* Other potential feuds for the summer, but not specifically for SummerSlam, are rumored to be Randy Orton vs. Ryback and Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger.