Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
-- Here are the WWE attendance figures from September 6 to September 10, 2013:
* 9/6 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada: 6,000 fans.
* 9/7 in East Rutherford, New Jersey: 7,700 fans.
* 9/7 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada: 3,300 fans.
* 9/8 in Brooklyn, New York: 7,000 fans.
* 9/8 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada: 3,600 fans.
* 9/10 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (Smackdown/Main Event tapings): 4,000 fans.
-- Here are the WWE and TNA television ratings from September 1 to September 6, 2013:
WWE Total Divas: The 9/1 show drew 1.53 million viewers, an increase from the prior two weeks.
WWE RAW: The 9/2 "Labor Day" show drew a 2.85 cable rating with 3.94 million viewers. This was up from last year's show on Labor Day that drew a 2.83 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers, although viewers were higher last year overall. It ended up at No. 2 for the night on cable. In demographics the show drew a 2.5 among males 18-49 and 1.1 among women 18-49.
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling: The 9/5 show drew a 0.97 cable rating with 1.31 million viewers. It was considered a strong number going head-to-head with the NFL opening night. In demographics the show drew a 0.81 among males 18-34 and 0.83 among males 35-49.
WWE SmackDown: The 9/6 show drew a 1.88 cable rating with 2.47 million viewers. Overall viewers were down 12% from the prior week. Despite the drop in viewers, it ended up at No. 4 for the night on cable. The show has been performing much stronger on Friday night among other cable shows.