"We take pride in being one of the most entertaining tag teams and personalities collectively and individually that this company has to offer. Our job is to bring it," remarked Darren Young. "The PTP didn't land on the WWE App, the WWE App landed on The PTP."
-- WCW DVDs dominated the home video sales charts for 2013. New business figures released by the company last week show that three of the top four titles are WCW-related. The top six titles are as follows (with copies sold through November):
1. WrestleMania 29 - 174,000
2. The Best of WCW Monday Nitro, Vol. 2 - 121,000
3. WWE: Goldberg - The Ultimate Collection - 86,000
4. WCW War Games: WCW's Most Notorious Matches - 80,000
5. WWE: The Top 25 Rivalries in Wrestling History - 64,000
6. WWE: For All Mankind- The Life and Career of Mick Foley - 59,000
Of note, the Goldberg set was only out for two months with those numbers.