-- As previously reported, Stephanie McMahon has been cashing in a lot of her WWE stock as of late. The New York Post reports that the total amount has been about one third of her WWE B (aka voting) stock worth approximately $8 million.
The story notes that Stephanie's reason for doing so, according to a statement from WWE, is "for personal financial purposes that include building a house."
The family still controls all WWE decisions, as Vince McMahon owns 87% of the the class B stock.
-- Here are tonight's confirmed WWE SmackDown matches:
* IC Title Match: Curtis Axel © vs. R Truth
* Los Matadors vs. Los Locales
* Cameron, Naomi, and Brie Bella vs. Kaitlyn, Eva Marie, and Natalya
* Non-Title Match: Alberto Del Rio © vs. Damien Sandow
* 3MB vs. Great Khali and the Prime Time Players
* Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. The Wyatt Family (Harper and Rowan)