-- WWE.com has an article up, noting that Santino will be replacing Randy Orton in Sunday's Elimination Chamber match.
-- SmallCapNetwork.com has an article up on both the WWE stock and the Madison Square Garden stocks, centered around the rise of New York Knicks player Jeremy Lin. The article states that WWE has a current market cap of $730 million, and WWE's stock value is up 5.0 percent since the beginning of 2012. While that is the good news, the bad news is that WWE's stock is down 20 percent over the past year and 39 percent over the past five years. The article did have a positive ending, noting the following, "The Bottom Line. With or without Jeremy Lin and Vince McMahon, MSG and WWE probably have what it takes to at least deserve further investor attention."
-- Here are Friday's confirmed WWE SmackDown matches and segments:
* Battle Royal to determine the final entrant in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber
* World champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
* WWE Tag Team champions Epico & Primo vs. The Usos
* Wade Barrett & WWE Intercontinental champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show & Great Khali
* Jinder Mahal vs. Ezekiel Jackson
* Hunico vs. Ted DiBiase
* WWE Divas champion Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. Tamina & Alicia Fox