-- It was announced at the SmackDown tapings that Zack Ryder and The Great Khali have been added to Team Long at WrestleMania 28. Team Long is currently made up of Ryder, Khali, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston and captain Santino Marella. One more spot is left to fill on Team Long and Team Laurinaitis, which is made up of Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, Christian and captain David Otunga.
-- With less than two weeks until WrestleMania 28, we are going to become insanely busy during the next few weeks. We realize a lot of you only visit the site on Monday and Tuesday for backstage RAW/SD news but you'll want to check back in often as we head towards and beyond 'Mania. There will likely be 35+ posts per day so if you want to keep up with all the backstage news, you'll need to check back in numerous times on a daily basis. That includes the weekend, etc. Thanks for your continued support of the website. You guys are the best and we couldn't do this without you!
-- Here is the updated WWE WrestleMania 28 card:
* The Rock vs. John Cena
* The Undertaker vs. Triple H in a Hell in a Cell Match w/ Special Ref Shawn Michaels
* CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho for the WWE Title
* Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus for the World Title
* Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show for the WWE Intercontinental Title
* Randy Orton vs. Kane
* Beth Phoenix & Eve vs. Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos
* Team Long (Santino, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, Great Khali and One Other) vs. Team Laurinaitis (David Otunga, Mark Henry, Christian, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, & One Other)