Scott Steiner was released from his contract with TNA Wrestling last week. In response to his release, "Big Poppa Pump" slammed the organization's creative direction Monday afternoon on his Twitter account.
"Can somebody send tna's booking team of pritchard hogan (and) bischoff video's from ring ka king..booking hogan in a sex tape wont help ratings..what an embarassment to TNA (and) spike tv. Brother..." he wrote via text.
The former World Heavyweight Champion continued his verbal onslaught of his former employer and its figure heads into the night with the following messages:
* Read my tweats people, I am not blasting TNA if I do I will let you know.
* Right now im trying to save tna bcuz its the titanic and its sinking fast bcuz hogan n bischoff r doing the same bullshit they did to de ...
* It took them 1 1/2 months to drive tna to its lowest ratings ever...the best way to save it is to jump off and be the voice for the guys ...
* Bitter????I have nothing to be bitter about! I have a contract extension signed by tna officials that under the circumstances i would no ...
* Official that under the circumstances i would not sign
* Same bullshit they did to destoy wcw
* That cant say anything