-- Monday’s Slammy RAW was re-written several times throughout the day and at one point, Triple H wasn’t even scheduled to appear.
-- Here is another batch of ratings from the UK for the month of November... including TNA's Turning Point PPV, the effect of adding a replay to iMPACT! (and it's quite good), and WWE's Christmas SmackDown in November show...
RAW (all figures are for the live airings)
- November 7 Raw was seen by 119,000 viewers (+3,000/+2.6% on the prior week)
- November 14 Raw was seen by 146,000 viewers (+27,000/+22.7%)
- November 21 Raw was seen by 124,000 viewers (-22,000/-15%)
- November 28 Raw was seen by 102,000 viewers (-22,000/-17.7%)
SmackDown (all figures are for first run airings)
- November 11 SmackDown was seen by 111,000 viewers (-13,000/-10.5%)
- November 18 SmackDown was seen by 83,000 viewers (-28,000/-25.2%)
- November 25 SmackDown was seen by 78,000 viewers (-5,000/-6%)
- The Holiday Special (November 29) was seen by 82,000 viewers in the live airing, whilst 58,000 saw it in it's usual Friday night timeslot (Sky did air replays between the live showing and the Friday replay)
TNA (all figures are for the first run airing - Sunday after the US airing)
- Impact from November 10 drew 140,000 (-57,000/-30%)
- Impact from November 17 drew 154,000 (+14,000/+10%) - a replay on Tuesday drew 157,000
- Impact from November 24 drew 135,000 (-19,000/-12.3%); Tuesday replay drew 156,000
- Impact from December 1 drew 222,000 (+87,000/+64%)
Turning Point drew 157,000 viewers - down 29,000 from the Bound For Glory viewership.