-- WWE RAW will permanently expand to a three-hour show starting with the 1,000th episode on July 23 at 8/7 CT on USA Network. WWE officials have reportedly contacted nearly two dozen former performers for cameo appearances on the program, which will be treated as pay-per-view quality event. The entire roster will be on hand for the show and there is a chance new talent will be introduced as well. Officials are hopeful that The Undertaker appears at the event. If he does, it will likely be promoted weeks in advance rather than as a surprise.
-- Crossfire Wrestling has issued a press release with the details of Bret Hart's training seminar for the company, which will take place August 4th at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds. The seminar will run $100 for the first twenty-five people and $175 for the remaining seventy-five slots, with Hart choosing the top two attendees to work a match for the promotion.
People paying for the seminar will also get a ticket to Crossfire's show that night. The full card is below:
* Tournament to Crown the 1st Crossfire Heavyweight Champion Featuring Scott Steiner, Harry Smith, Jerry Lynn, Kid Kash, "King" Shane Williams and Brian Christopher
* Harry Smith vs. Jerry Lynn
* Jillian Hall vs. Jessicka Havok
* Street Fight: Hammerack vs. the Juggalos (2 Tuff Tony & Corporal Robinson)
* Tag Team Grudge Rematch: Diamonds in the Rough (David Young & Sigmon) vs. Hot Shots (Cassidy Riley & Chase Stevens)
* The return of "Goddess" Athena, LT Falk, Nitros and more