Matthew Cannata sent this one in:
Hi Ryan - My name is Matthew Cannata from New Britain, CT. Here is my live report.
- The place was sold out. There didn’t seem like an empty seat in the areas that weren’t blocked off.
- The crowd was hot and cold throughout the night. It kind of seemed to be lacking energy. I really think WWE will have issues with a 3-hour-raw. It’s hard to keep a live crowd’s attention for that long.
- The Japanese wrestler who got squashed by Ryback was actually a co-worker of people sitting next to me.
- When Tensai was beating up on Sakamoto, the camera man was giving him cues on what to do. For example, right before the referees came out, the camera man was giving a signal to hurry up. When the show went to commercial, the camera man made a cut signal to Tensai with his hand.
- The crowd was DEAD for the Steel Cage Match between Big Show and Kofi Kingston. The only reaction that came from the crowd was when Big Show taunted those on the floor. Otherwise, no interest at all.
- The crowd was loving the Fatal Four Way Match. Chants of “This is Awesome” were breaking out around the arena
- Big Show’s punch to McMahon was very weak. I was about 12 rows from the ring and it almost looks like he actually missed McMahon.
- After it ended, Cena kneeled down next to McMahon for a few minutes. McMahon was slow to his feet. He was helped to the back by two people.
- Cena wrestled Otunga, Laurinitis, and Big Show in a 3-on-1. Cena won and then gave the AA to Laurinitis after the match.
- Chants of TNA broke out around the arena after the WWE showed a promo for a Hulk Hogan movie that has been digitally re-mastered and is coming out in July.
1. Vince McMahon
2. John Cena
4. Daniel Bryan
5. CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus also got pretty decent pops
1. John Laurinitis
2. Big Show
3. Michael Cole
4. David Otunga