night of the 1000th RAW.
* Tatanka, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, DDP, Steve Blackman, "Mean" Gene Okerlund, Vader, Doink the Clown, Bob Backlund and Sid Vicious have all also teased appearances, appeared recently, or been contacted by WWE about appearing. Expect a ton of former WWE talents to appear in addition to these names.
* Any talents who are under contract with TNA (Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Kurt Angle, etc.) will obviously NOT be appearing at the event.
* Ric Flair will likely not appear due to the ongoing TNA vs. WWE lawsuit. WWE isn't going to risk taking any chances with TNA talents.
* The company didn't promote Charlie Sheen as Social Media Ambassador, suggesting he will not be involved due to the fact that he quit Twitter.
* Goldberg shot down rumors that he will be at RAW next week for the 1,000th episode. When asked over Twitter by a fan, he posted: It's not true!! RT @mrpops96: @Goldberg there are videos and rumours suggesting that you will be at Raw 1000 is it true?
* The Ultimate Warrior recently addressed rumors that he would be appearing at the 1,000th RAW. On Twitter, a fan posted the following message to Warrior… hey did you hear everyone thinks you will be at #RAW1000 Warrior responded with the following… I've never done what everyone else thinks. Never. Not once. As of last week, there were no plans to feature The Ultimate Warrior on the show. Of course, plans can change but he is not expected to appear as of this writing.
* Former WWE announcer Todd Grisham has stated that he will not be attending the 1,000th episode of RAW. The Coach will also not be at the 1,000th RAW event.
* During a Q&A session at Comic-Con last week, Dave Batista commented on a potential WWE return. Here is what he had to say… I'm not against going back. It's just definitely not going to be this year.
* Road Warrior Animal has been telling his Twitter followers to petition WWE for him to appear at next week's 1,000th RAW event. That likely means he has not been contacted to appear.
* Speaking of Road Warrior Animal, after competing at Tuesday's SmackDown taping in San Diego, California, he stopped by the 100.3 KFAN-FM studios for Extreme Pro Wrestling Radio to discuss this coming Monday's historic 1000th episode of RAW and confirmed his and other former WWE Superstars' involvement on the program. The WWE Hall of Famer may have spoiled the payoff of Heath Slater's returning RAW legend angle while addressing rumors of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's involvement with the program—who has not been announced to appear by WWE but is expected to be there. When asked whether The Rattlesnake will encounter Slater on the show, Animal responded, "Austin will definitely give him the stunner, ya know thats coming! Fans get ready, you're gonna see a stunner!" Animal, who appeared on RAW in 1997 and 1998, also confirmed that he will be on hand for the festivities: "I will be making an appearance...people will see that my spikes from SmackDown were excellently repainted! Yeah, I'll be there all painted up, with bells on boys! If it happens it happens, I'm ready!" On what else to expect for the unprecedented show, he said, "It's gonna be star studded, on my flight alone is me, DDP and Bret "Hitman" Hart!"
* WWE Senior VP of Digital Operations Jason Hoch says that WWE's audience will have a say in character and storyline development. Hoch told ESPN.com in an interview that the RawActive social media initiative that starts Monday on RAW will allow the audience to "get a say in what happens next by deciding matches, stipulations, and character development. They can control if a general manager gets fired or who their favorite Superstar's next opponent will be."
We'll continue to update this post as we hear more. Stay tuned!