Monday, is currently in St. Louis and expected to appear at the 1,000th RAW event.
* The Baltimore Sun has an interview up with Jerry Lawler who says that "there are almost 30 superstars from these past 1,000 episodes that are going to be coming back and joining us for the 1,000th show."
* The Undertaker and wife Michelle McCool are currently on a flight to St. Louis, which is where the 1,000th RAW is taking place. The two are married in real-life. WWE is reportedly trying to pull out all the stops for the show and word is that a "shocking name" may appear on the show.
* Look for some sort of Legends Battle Royal tonight on RAW. There were also plans to have a major Legends "beatdown" on Heath Slater. Basically, all the Legends will hit their finishers on Slater after he cuts a promo bashing them. We'll have more on this later today.
* As a reminder once again, WWE will host a special RAW Pre-Show that will stream live on WWE.com and on WWE's official YouTube channel, FanNation (YouTube.com/WWEFanNation).
* Sean "X-Pac" Waltman posted the following on Twitter today… Since everyone is saying they're on their way to St. Louis. I might as well go too. Since when did I need an invitation? "DX" is scheduled to open the show and with X-Pac coming in, Billy Gunn reportedly confirmed and The Road Dogg already working for WWE, we could be in for a much larger DX reunion.
* Madusa, who captured the WWE Women's Championship as Alundra Blayze, says she will not be on hand for tonight's historic 1000th episode of Raw due to "prior engagements." "Good luck, congrats and many blessings to all that have a wonderful and historical time at WWE 1000 epic night! Don't forget to watch..... Your one and only .....STILL WWE's/WWF's champion! Just to set it straight... I will not be there. Prior engagements," she wrote on Facebook. As noted earlier, Shane Helms, formerly known as The Hurricane, also confirmed that he will not be on the show due to his contractual status with another wrestling organization.
* Sid Vicious spoke to Memphisport.com about his son Frank not telling other Big Brother houseguests who his dad is and possibly appearing on tonight's historic RAW episode celebrating 1,000 episodes.
* Popular rock band Green Day is in St. Louis and staying at the WWE hotel. At this time it has not been confirmed if they are performing on tonight's show or if they are there as guests of the WWE.
* Road Warrior Animal has been telling his Twitter followers to petition WWE for him to appear at next week's 1,000th RAW event. UPDATE: He is now confirmed for the event.
* There have also been rumors that Steve Austin is in St. Louis, but they have not been confirmed. He was contacted to appear.
* The Rock arrived earlier this morning and is backstage at the event.
* WWE Hall of Famer Ron Simmons has been spotted in St. Louis, Missouri.
* Paul Bearer teased an appearance on tonight's landmark edition of RAW with the following Twitter message: "What a wonderful tune.... "Meet me in Saint Louis." The legendary manager last appeared on RAW on the April 23 show as part of Kane's ongoing feud with Randy Orton. He was kidnapped by Orton and then stuck in a storage freezer while strapped to a wheelchair. Kane later came for Bearer, only to roll him back into the freezer and say, "I'm saving you...from me."
* Kenn Doane, who appeared as Kenny and Kenny Dykstra for WWE, tweeted a similar tease: "St. Louis is nice this time of year."
* When asked by a fan on Twitter if he would be attending tonight's 1,000th episode of WWE RAW, Shane Helms stated the following… "I'm under contract with another company. Sorry." Helms is currently under contract to Lucha Libre USA. He will also be at the Gathering of the Juggalo event, facing Matt Hardy and John Morrison in a three-way match.
* As noted earlier here on the website, Wade Barrett is expected to return to WWE TV this summer, likely after SummerSlam. WWE apparently has a creative plan set for Barrett's return.
* Bill Goldberg was asked by a fan on Twitter if he was contacted to appear at tonight's 1,000th RAW event. He replied with the following: No.. so fans can't blame me He then re-tweeted a fan who said: I must say I'm disappointed they didn't invite you Bill. Probably still sour that you helped Nitro kick Raw's ass.
* Speaking of Road Warrior Animal, after competing at Tuesday's SmackDown taping in San Diego, California, he stopped by the 100.3 KFAN-FM studios for Extreme Pro Wrestling Radio to discuss this coming Monday's historic 1000th episode of RAW and confirmed his and other former WWE Superstars' involvement on the program. The WWE Hall of Famer may have spoiled the payoff of Heath Slater's returning RAW legend angle while addressing rumors of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's involvement with the program—who has not been announced to appear by WWE but is expected to be there. When asked whether The Rattlesnake will encounter Slater on the show, Animal responded, "Austin will definitely give him the stunner, ya know thats coming! Fans get ready, you're gonna see a stunner!" Animal, who appeared on RAW in 1997 and 1998, also confirmed that he will be on hand for the festivities: "I will be making an appearance...people will see that my spikes from SmackDown were excellently repainted! Yeah, I'll be there all painted up, with bells on boys! If it happens it happens, I'm ready!" On what else to expect for the unprecedented show, he said, "It's gonna be star studded, on my flight alone is me, DDP and Bret "Hitman" Hart!"
* WWE Senior VP of Digital Operations Jason Hoch says that WWE's audience will have a say in character and storyline development.... (Continues on next page)