**UPDATED - 6:00EST** Below are some confirmed and rumored names + segments for tonight's 1,000th episode of RAW. This is a recap of all the 1,000th RAW news we've posted over the past week. This is what we know so far and we'll be updating this post leading into the show tonight:
* The show begins at 8EST and will be three-hours weekly (8-11EST) starting next week.
* WWE Title Match: CM Punk vs. John Cena.
* Intercontinental Title Match: Christian vs. ???
* DX Reunion: This will open the show at 8EST.
* Sean Waltman (X-Pac) appeared on the Cowhead show on Friday and hinted that he will be at RAW on Monday night. Waltman said, "I can't foresee a DX reunion without X-Pac." WWE has been contacting numerous former talents this week so it's possible he'll be there. He had been tweeting in recent weeks that WWE had not contacted him. All signs are now pointing to a "full" DX reunion with Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and X-Pac all appearing. That is not confirmed just yet but it is looking more and more likely. Chyna will not be appearing for obvious reasons.
* During a recent interview with The Miami Herald, Jerry Lawler was speaking abut the origin of the "puppies" line he had used for years. While doing so, he may have announced another surprise return for Monday's 1,000th RAW… "I actually got to give credit to a guy who I think will be returning on the 1,000th episode. It was a member of DX, Road Dogg (Jesse) James. I believe he was talking to Sable at the time. DX was in the ring, and Sable was in the ring, and somehow I believe Road Dogg said, ‘Hey, show us your puppies.' It kind of floated by. No big deal at that point and time, but then I started using the word a couple of weeks later, and it just stuck."
* Brock Lesnar returns and will confirm his match with Triple H at SummerSlam. Paul Heyman will be there with Lesnar.
* The Rock returns to WWE to address his quest for the WWE Title. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is rumored to be contemplating competing in a match or two before WrestleMania XXIX on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. An announcement could come as soon as Monday.
* There have been rumors for months that WWE was going to be doing a big summer angle that would get people talking. There is a lot of speculation that the angle will be kicked off Monday night, likely at the end of the show. There aren't many details going around at this time, as those within the company have been keeping tight lipped.
* Daniel Bryan and AJ will have a wedding.
* The announcement of a new permanent RAW General Manager.
* WWE Legends Bret Hart, Mick Foley and Roddy Piper are all confirmed to return.
* Roddy Piper posted the following, discussing whether or not he will appear at the 1,000th RAW… "If I go to Raw's 1000th episode I'm not doing lame work. Let me roll Vince. I'll show them why Raw's the longest running show!" As noted above, Piper is confirmed for next week's show.
* Local Advertisements in St. Louis are promoting Bret Hart to appear at Monday's 1,000th RAW. Hart was advertised a few weeks ago, but then there was no follow up. The new local ads that started to run this week pushed Hart as appearing. As noted above, Hart is confirmed for next week's show.
* Vince and Stephanie McMahon will appear on the show. Shane McMahon is said to be a long shot and Linda McMahon probably won't happen because of her ongoing Senate campaign trying to distance her from the WWE product. There will also be the usual "2nd tier" legends appearing as well.
* WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross discussed Monday's RAW 1,000 show on the Sports Illustrated Hot Clicks Podcast, and what he would like to contribute to the show: "It's kind of like a baseball player going to the All Star game in Kansas City. I'm just kind of waiting to see what the manager puts on the lineup card. I know I'm on the roster, I know I'm figured to do something, I'm just waiting to see where my name is penciled in. With an old guy like me who's been around the horn -- been weathered -- there's nothing that can be assigned that I probably haven't already done. In a perfect world I'd love to call a match, but that's not my call. But I'm ready to play, whatever they want me to do, I'm ready to roll."
* As most of you know by now, WWE's flagship program RAW will celebrate its 1000th episode this coming Monday. During her near seven-year run, Trish Stratus participated in 160 matches-the most of any female-and created many memorable moments along the way. The legendary grappler is recalling the memories on her official website, TrishStratus.com, as she ranks her top five moments and top five matches. The quintessential Diva also offers an inside look with comments on each one of these Stratusfy-ing appearances. She ranks her match against Lita on the Dec. 6, 2004 episode of RAW, the first time in history that the Divas were solely featured in the show's main event, as her top match. She says of the bout, "What an amazing feeling for Lita and I to be given the trust and confidence to close out our flagship show in the main event of Monday Night Raw. Plus, a true testament to the hard work of the women's division as a whole."
* We can confirm that both Lita and Trish Stratus have been contacted to appear at the 1,000th WWE RAW event. UPDATE: Despite being contacted to appear, former WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus is not expected to appear on RAW tonight. She was contacted but had other commitments.
* For those who may have missed it, WWE will debut a new RAW logo on tonight's landmark edition of RAW recognizing 1,000 episodes.
* Former WWE Superstar MVP has stated that he will not be on hand for tonight's RAW. He did, however, offer his regards:... (Continues on next page)