-- Sinclair Broadcasting, the parent company of Ring of Honor, reported their second quarter earnings report today. Following increased political advertising revenue, Sinclair reported Q2-2012 revenue of $220.0 million, an increase of 38 percent from Q2-2011 revenue. The company also increased net income by $25.5 million. ROH business aspects were not mentioned in the quarterly filing.
-- Ring of Honor announced today that former tag team champion Charlie Haas has entered the eight team tag team tournament, which will crown new tag team champions. At this time, Haas' partner is not known. The story in the ROH story linked above is that Shelton Benjamin has been suspended until September. Here are the teams scheduled to compete…
* Team #1: Jay & Mark (The Briscoes)
* Team #2: Nick & Matt Jackson, The Young Bucks
* Team #3: Ruckus & Jeez, The BLK OUT
* Team #4: The Guardians of Truth w/ Truth Martini
* Team #5: Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander
* Team #6: The Bravados, Lancelot & Harlem
* Team #7: Rhett Titus and ???
* Team #8: Charlie Haas and ???