-- For those who may have missed it yesterday here on the website, Stephanie McMahon's profile on the WWE Corporate site has been updated. They include her duties as Executive Vice President of Creative now include overseeing the creative development of all WWE print, digital and social media content. This is on top of the writing process for television and pay-per-view programming.
-- WWE is still seeking a TV outlet to air its PPV pre-shows. The shows currently air on Youtube. As noted, they want to do a "countdown" special, similar to what UFC does before their big pay-per-view events.
-- This week is a big week for WWE TV, as the schedule includes the following…
* Monday: WWE Monday Night Raw from Fresno, California.
* Tuesday: WWE Smackdown tapings from Bakersfield, CA.
* Thursday: WWE NXT taping at Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL with CM Punk appearing.
* Friday: WWE Smackdown airs on SYFY.
* Saturday: WWE Saturday Morning Slam debuts on the CW Network at 10AM.
* Saturday: The annual WrestleMania special airs on NBC.