Partial Source: Pwinsider
-- The pre-sale code for the October 22nd SmackDown taping in Providence, Rhode Island is WWESHEAMUS. That pre-sale beings tomorrow.
-- Mick Foley appeared on Kevin Smith's Smodcast podcast this week, which you can check out here.
-- Steve Austin will begin taping season two of Redneck Island in September.
-- Here is the updated listing of upcoming wrestling related books…
* 8/31 Rastlin: A Southern Survey by David McClister and David Lewis
* 9/1 Booker T: From Prison to Promise: Life Before the Squared Circle by Booker T Huffman and Andrew William Wright
* 9/1 Red Headed Geek: My Short and Painful Career as a Rasslin' Manager by Billy C. Wirtz
* 9/3 WWE Encyclopedia Second Edition by Brian Shields and Kevin Sullivan.
* 9/27 WWE General Manager's Handbook by Jake Black
* 10/1 A Most Mizerable Christmas by Mick Foley with illustrations by Jerry Lawler.
* 10/1 Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: Heroes and Icons by Steven Johnson, Greg Oliver and Mike Mooneyham featuring a foreword by JJ Dillon.
* 10/1 A Battle Royal in the Sky: The Life and Death of Wrestling's 100 Greatest Gods and Gimmicks by Rich Tarantino and Jon Chattman
* 12/1 Superfly: The Jimmy Snuka Story by Jimmy Snuka and Jon Chattman with forewords by Mick Foley and Roddy Piper
* 2/1/13 The 50 Greatest Professional Wrestlers of All Time: The Definitive Shoot by Larry Matysik
* 2/1/13 Harley Race King of the Ring (paperback) by Harley Race and Gerry Tritz
* 2/1/13 Mad Dogs, Midgets and Screw Jobs: The Untold Story of How Montreal Shaped the World of Wrestling by Pat Laprade