* Lawler walked Thursday morning for the first time since suffering his heart attack on Monday.
* Earlier in the day, Lawler was having some trouble with his memory, but doctors say his memory could improve as sedatives wear off. Lawler was under heavy sedation on Monday night and Tuesday.
* The doctors say they are "pleased with his progress" at this time.
* Lawler is alert and aware of support he has received, but is very sore from CPR chest compressions performed Monday night.
* At this time, it is up to the doctors in Montreal when Lawler is released from the hospital and sent home to recover. The hospital's procedure for cardiac patients is typically five days in the hospital before being released, so he could be headed home this weekend.
We'll keep you posted as we hear more.