-- Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore promotion has announced that The FBI (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke) will face Danny Doring & Roadkill at their debut show in Poughkeepsie, NY. The match is a call back to their feud in the days of ECW and is Roadkill's fist match since his surgery several years back after he broke his back while signed to WWE under a developmental deal.
Also set for the show are the following:
* Rhino vs. Sami Callihan
* Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. The Young Bucks
* Jazz vs. Winter
* Chris Mordetsky in a $500 Open Master Lock Challenge
Mike Knoxx, Tony Nese, Mikey Whipwreck, Big Daddy V, Tommy Dreamer, Carlos Colon Jr., Eddie Kingston, WWE Hall of Famer Adam "Edge" Copeland, The Steiner Brothers, Hale Collins, Shawn Daivari, Luke Gallows, The Sandman and more are all set to appear.
-- DGUSA has announced via press release that their shows the first weekend in November will be in the following locations:
* November 2: Everett, Massachusetts or Fall River, Massachusetts
* November 3: Voorhees, New Jersey
* November 4: Manhattan, Queens, or Long Island, New York
DGUSA will send out an announcement early next week about the final locations for the shows on the 2nd and the 4th.