-- According to WWE spokesman Brian Flinn, the majority of the new Attitude Era DVD that the company will release is set to be rated PG. Flinn stated that while some of the edgier content has been rated TV-14 for the release, the majority of the material is "TV-PG."
-- Here are some upcoming wrestling-related books:
* 9/27: WWE General Manager's Handbook by Jake Black
* 10/1: A Most Mizerable Christmas by Mick Foley with illustrations by Jerry Lawler.
* 10/1: Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: Heroes and Icons by Steven Johnson, Greg Oliver and Mike Mooneyham featuring a foreword by JJ Dillon.
* 10/1: A Battle Royal in the Sky: The Life and Death of Wrestling's 100 Greatest Gods and Gimmicks by Rich Tarantino and Jon Chattman
* 11/19: WWE Encyclopedia Volume 2 by Brian Shields & Kevin Sullivan.
* 12/1: Superfly: The Jimmy Snuka Story by Jimmy Snuka and Jon Chattman with forewords by Mick Foley and Roddy Piper
* 2/1/13: The 50 Greatest Professional Wrestlers of All Time: The Definitive Shoot by Larry Matysik
* 2/1/13: Harley Race King of the Ring (paperback) by Harley Race and Gerry Tritz
* 2/1/13: Mad Dogs, Midgets and Screw Jobs: The Untold Story of How Montreal Shaped the World of Wrestling by Pat Laprade and Bertrand Hebert