WWE Total Divas: The 7/28 premiere drew a 1.1 cable rating with 1.34 million viewers. A replay at Midnight drew an additional 700,000 viewers. The replay on 7/29 following RAW drew a 1.2 cable rating with 1.53 million viewers.
WWE RAW: The 7/29 show drew a 2.86 cable rating with an average audience of 3.77 million viewers. It ended up at No. 4 for the night on cable. In demographics the show drew a 2.0 among teen males, 2.0 among males 18-49, 1.0 among teen girls and 1.0 among women 18-49. 66.5% of the audience was male.
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling: The 8/1 show drew a 1.03 cable rating with 1.25 million viewers. In demographics the show drew a 0.70 among males 18-34 and 0.70 among males 35-49.
WWE SmackDown: The 8/2 show drew a 1.99 cable rating with 2.75 million viewers. It was another higher number for the show and the most viewed since 4/26. It was No. 10 for the night on cable.
WrestleMania 29 special on NBC: The 8/3 special drew a 1.24 broadcast rating with 1.92 million viewers. This was a 30% drop in viewers from the special last year that drew 2.73 million viewers. It drew a 0.6 among viewers 18-49, down from 0.9 last year.
-- Here are updated WWE Pay Per View buyrate breakdowns for events this year (2013) in January, February, April, May and June including both worldwide and domestic figures.
* Royal Rumble on 1/27: 579,000 buys worldwide with 364,000 domestic.
* Elimination Chamber on 2/17: 241,000 buys worldwide with 181,000 domestic.
* Wrestlemania 29 on 4/7: 1,039,000 buys worldwide with 623,000 domestic.
* Extreme Rules on 5/19: 231,000 buys worldwide with 129,000 domestic.
* Payback on 6/16: 186,000 buys worldwide with 102,000 domestic.