-- In an update on the WWE and All Japan deal, it's apparently not all that it's being made out to be in the Japanese media. Basically what happened is All Japan Pro Wrestling officials took John Laurinaitis out to dinner when the company was in Japan back in August. We had reported that Laurinaitis met with Japanese officials while overseas during the tour. During the dinner, AJPW pitched the idea of making the promotion an affiliate of WWE. The Japanese officials were unaware that Laurinaitis had already lost most of his power by that point and there wasn't much he could do other than talk to Vince McMahon. In recent years, WWE hasn’t been in the habit of supporting or buying foreign wrestling companies.
-- For those wondering about the WWE Network, WWE is still going forward with plans for a 2013 launch. Vince McMahon is looking to open up talks in Europe about launching the network overseas as well.
- WWE RAW on 9/21 in State College, PA - 4,500 fans - $142,000 gate.
- WWE RAW on 9/22 in White Plains, NY - a sellout of 4,200 fans - $220,000 gate.
- WWE SmackDown on 9/22 in Sarnia, Ontario - 2,000 fans - $70,000 gate.
- WWE RAW on 9/23 in Worcester, MA - 5,000 fans - $110,000 gate.
- WWE SmackDown on 9/23 in London, Ontario - 3,000 fans - $110,000 gate.