As noted earlier today, WWE quietly held tapings at Full Sail University in Florida earlier this month with FCW and WWE Superstars. The one-hour content filmed would be for a new Network show on WWE’s developmental territory while the thirty-minute show filmed would be something that focuses on one specific match or rivalry. All episodes filmed were pilots and may never be aired.
In addition to Triple H being there to oversee things, John Laurinaitis was also there. Triple H even came out and cut a promo to the crowd. The University was used to make the FCW product look better on TV but also as a test run for doing a more potentially “intimate” WWE show for the Network.
As noted before, WWE used a combination of Byron Saxton, Jim Ross and Chris Russo for the tapings. The first hour featured Saxton & Russo while Ross worked with Russo for the rest of the tapings.
Here are results from the taping
* Richie Steamboat beat Brad Maddox
* Kaitlyn & Alicia Fox defeated Tamina & Aksana
* Kenneth Cameron defeated Mike Dalton
* Leakee beat Ricardo Rodriguez
* Briley Pierce defeated Derrick Bateman
* Husky Harris beat Damien Sandow
* Leo Kruger beat Dean Ambrose
* Triple H cut a promo for the crowd