-- There were 16,122 fans in attendance at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI for this week's RAW. That was a legit sellout.
-- The following was posted on Wade Barrett’s Twitter account on Monday afternoon: “Due to a number of factors, Mr. Barrett has signed the administration of this account over to his attorney for the foreseeable future. Mr. Barrett will be making no further comment at this stage. Regards, Peter Lazarou, Esq.” Barrett’s last tweet was on March 1st, when he wrote, “I am done with Twitter for now. See you in a few months.”
-- The following is set for Saturday's Steel Domain Wrestling show in West St. Paul, Minnesota:
* Adam Pearce vs. Ben Sailer
* Arya Daivari vs. Ryan Cruz
* Heather Hallberg vs. Miss Natural
* Robbie Thunder vs. Renny D
* Craven Knight vs. "Six Percent Body Fat" Rob James
* Sammy "The Bulldog" Savard vs. Red Lightning
Larry Zbyszko, Greg Gagne, Jim Brunzell and Christy Hemme will also appear.