* Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel appearing on The Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho.
* WWE addresses Triple H's concussion angle.
* The Bret Hart Appreciation Night portion of this week's RAW will be specific to Canada. Scheduled to be a part of the festivities are Vince McMahon, Triple H, Shawn Michaels and members of the Hart family. Once again, this will NOT air on TV in the United States and will take place immediately following RAW as the "dark match" segment. We'll have a video late Monday night or Tuesday morning for you United States visitors. You can also view it on the WWE App if you have it downloaded.
-- The following card has been announced for FWE's June 21st show in Queens, New York, titled "FWE Rumble." The show will air on iPPV.
* Rob Van Dam vs. Tommy Dreamer
* FWE Title Match: Carlito vs. John Morrison
* FWE Tri-Borough Title Match: Paul London vs. Akio Yang
* 30 Man Rumble for a FWE Title Shot
* Brian Kendrick vs. Petey Williams
* Maria Kanellis & Ivelisse Velez vs. Angelina Love & Katarina Leigh (Winter)
* The Young Bucks vs. Tony Nese & Jigsaw
-- Latino World United has announced the following card for their debut show, La Guerra. The show takes place on June 8th in Queens, the eve of the Puerto Rican Day Parade, and is described by the promotion as a show to "pay tribute to the Latino wrestling community." The card is as follows:
* International Trios Match (Lucha Libre Rules): Savio Vega & Los Fantasticos vs. Blue Demon Jr. & Los Maximos (Joel Maximo & Wil Maximo)
* Clash of the Titans: Apolo (PR) vs. "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters
* International Five-Star Match: Slick Wagner Brown vs. Ricky Cruz vs. Noriega vs. Logan Black vs. SV Shields
* Puerto Rico vs. United States: Matt Hammett vs. Talon
* United States vs. Mexico: Brian Cage vs. Extreme Tiger
* Puerto Rico vs. Mexico: Hiram Tua vs. Bestia 666
* Puerto Rico vs. United States: Syler Andrews vs. Joe Ettell
* International Trios Match (Lucha Libre Rules): Chicky Star, Angel Ortiz & Mike Draztik vs. Damian 666, Joker & Whiplash
* Puerto Rico vs. United States: Danny DeManto vs. Bandido Jr.