Triple HPaul Michael Levesque
- Birthdate: 07/27/1969 (age 45)
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 255lb
Paul Michael Levesque was born on July 27, 1969...
-- WWE.com has an article on Triple H coming to the ring with Floyd Mayweather for Mayweather's boxing match with Miguel Cotto last night. Triple H comments on his appearing to be uninjured, accusing WWE of creating "misinformation" about his "injury" at the hands of Brock Lesnar. Triple H says of the storyline injury, "It wasn't just one thing that was broken. It's complex and that's why there's misinformation. I have to be able to take the brace on and off (to rehab). Trust me, it was the last thing I wanted to wear while I was in Vegas trying to have a good time." As noted earlier, the injury is a complete work to further the storyline between Lesnar and Triple H.
-- As noted earlier, Bobby Lashley lost his latest MMA fight. Lashley fought James Thompson in the main event of Super Fight League 3 and despite being favored, ended up losing via unanimous decision. The loss drops Lashley to 7-2 with two losses in his last four fights.
The full results are below:
* James Thompson def. Bobby Lashley via UD
* Joanne Calderwood def. LENA Ovchynnikova via UD
* Anup Kumar def. Chat Mongkhon Simma via 1st round TKO (punches)
* Kultar Singh Gill def. Quinton Arendse via 1st round KO (punches)
* Trevor Prangley def. Baga Agaev via 3rd round TKO (punches)
* Lakwinder Sekhon def. Vladimir Todorov via retirement
* Gurdarshan Mangat def. Liu Si Cong via 2nd round submission (RNC)
* Zelg Galesic def. Doug Marshall via 1st round KO (Flying Knee)
The full video of the fight is posted here on the main newsboard.