Meanwhile, Punk's "Best in the World" documentary will air on PPV next month.
-- The 2013 WWE Elimination Chamber DVD will have the Youtube pre-show match of Team Rhodes Scholars vs Tensai & Brodus Clay as an extra. This is the first time WWE has done that since launching the online pre-show. There is also an extra of Matt Striker interviewing Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger after Swagger's Swagger's Elimination Chamber win.
-- The WWE Best of the Wargames DVD and Blu-ray will be released on June 25.
-- The Bret Hart: Dungeon Collection DVD can now be bought as a streaming title on Amazon.
- Here is the updated card for DGUSA's April 6th event…
* Johnny Gargano, Ricochet and Rich Swan vs. CIMA, EITA and "The Secret Weapon"
* Shingo vs. Akira Tozawa
* Ladders Are Legal: Matt Jackson vs. Nick Jackson vs. Samuray Del Sol vs. Facade vs. more to be announced. This will have Fray style entrances. Eliminations are scored via pinfall, submission and DQ. Ladders are legal once everyone is in the ring.
* Brian Kendrick vs. Chuck Taylor
* The Super Smash Brothers vs. Sami Callihan & Arik Cannon
* Also scheduled are AR Fox, Jon Davis Uhaa Nation, Christina Von Eerie, The Scene, Tony Nese and more.