-- As noted earlier here on the website, the Superior Court in Ontario ruled against WWE Hall Of Famer Abdullah The Butcher on November 5th for the lawsuit filed against him by independent wrestler Devon Nicholson. Nicholson claimed Abdullah gave him Hepatitis C by using the same razor blade on both himself and Nicholson in a match. The court ordered Abdullah to pay $3,500 in court costs within 90 days.
-- Here are tonight's confirmed WWE SmackDown matches:
* WWE Tag Team Title Match: Cody Rhodes and Goldust © vs. The Real Americans
* Ryback vs. Great Khali
* Handicap Non-Title Match: AJ Lee © vs. Cameron and Naomi
* Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel and Damien Sandow
* 3MB vs. Prime Time Players
* Daniel Bryan vs. Luke Harper