Triple HPaul Michael Levesque
- Birthdate: 07/27/1969 (age 45)
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 255lb
Hunter Hearst Helmsley is an American business ...
* When asked why now in regards to working with WWE, it is just time to do so for him.
* The buzz from the video for his appearance in 2k15 has blown him away.
* He is excited to have his first "WWE" action figure.
* On WCW's purchase, it happened really fast and was surreal. He had thoughts of going to WWE, but time went on and he had a contract "that wouldn't allow him" to work for WWE.
* He has talked on and off with WWE about the possibility of coming in. He laughs at people thinking he never would come to WWE; he never said that he wouldn't go to WWE. He puts over Orton, Cena, Rock and Triple H.
* * He regrets that Undertaker's streak ended, he wanted it intact so he could see if he was the guy to end it.
He has had good talks with Vince over the years, and Vince always said that someday they'd do business, and he was right because there is something here.
* It feels good to get his foot in the door with WWE through the video game and action figures. He is willing to see what happens.
* It feels good to be here with WWE, and it will be Showtime if he ever gets to step into a WWE ring.